About Our Academy
Yarborough Academy employ a full time PE eacher to provide a raised focus on physical activity and also provide opportunities for all children to access high quality provision.
This is partly financed by the Sports Premium and provides additional physical activities to that of our previous curriculum.
We also use our Sports Premium to:
- provide existing staff with training and resources – in PE lessons before the Academy day and during lunch time activities
- introducing new sports such as multiskills and netball
- improving the quality of our clubs such as cooking and Change4Life which encourage a healthy lifestyle
- participating in sports competitions
- running sports activities with other schools
The impact will be measured through an increased willingness to participate in sporting opportunities and an understanding of healthy lifestyles.
You can read more about how we use the Sports Premium by clicking the link below;
Sports Premium Summary Table