About Our Academy
Yarborough Academy offer high quality physical activity opportunities for all children through the delivery of our physical education curriculum. We also offer additional activities and extra-curricular provision which is partly financed by the Sports Premium.
We also use our Sports Premium to:
- provide all staff with training and resources to support curriculum delivery
- introduce new sports such as multiskills, archery and Curling
- improve the quality of our clubs such as Change4Life, girls football and minecraft
- participate in inter-school sports competitions and activities
- offer Bikeability and swimming lessons
The impact of the Sports Premium spend will be measured through increased levels of pupil participation in physical activity across the school timetable and the pupils developing a greater understanding of how to lead a healthy lifestyle.